Watch The Webinar
What Are You Doing Wrong with Your CRM?
Presenter: Dave Betcher
Date: April 19, 2018
About the Presentation
CRM is much more than a contact management system, yet many companies struggle with implementation and truly understanding the data they can get out of it to maximize their return. This webinar is jammed-packed with strategies and tactics to help you love your CRM and the data and analytics that you should be getting out of it. We’ll explore the cost of a lead and the number of leads needed to achieve goals. Attendees will receive a checklist and a demonstration of the items to review in your CRM on a daily and weekly basis. We’ll also review the results of the 2018 Online Lead Follow-Up Survey conducted by Lasso and Builder Partnerships. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to read the data you are getting from your CRM and what you should do with it
- What realistic goals can be set and what success looks like (hint: it’s not always about the sales)
- Solve the ongoing challenges of following up with prospects, understanding the opposing views of sales managers and agents
- Create a sales process that sales agents will follow
- Understand the importance of being flexible: technology changes, messaging changes, interactions change – refresh regularly
Presented by Dave Betcher with Lasso CRM. Hosted by Monica Wheaton with Builder Partnerships.
ECI Software Solutions
Dave has been in the home building industry for almost 20 years and has been an executive with Lasso Data Systems since its inception. He has presented the benefits and best practices of technology in marketing, sales and customer service to builders and developers around the globe including the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe. Dave has trained over 1,000 builder representatives, both onsite and online, about the power of CRM.