Watch The Webinar
Stand Out (Don’t Sell Out)
Presenter: Will Duderstadt
Date: July 26, 2018
About the Presentation
Social Media isn’t just for cat videos and food pics. Potential customers, employees and vendors will research and size you up online, before they even meet you. Learn how to put your best foot forward with a carefully curated personal brand. Hear how young professionals are growing their businesses with their brand and walk away with a clear understanding of how you can stand out from the crowd.
In this 45-minute webinar presented by Digital Marketing Director, Will Duderstadt, you will:
- Understand the importance of establishing a personal brand.
- Define a goal and strategy for how you will use your brand.
- Identify four key steps to kick start your brand with Social Media.
Hosted by Lasso’s Angela McKay.
Digital Marketing Director
- Selected to Professional Builder’s 40 Under 40 in 2017.
- Joined the Zillow Group (ZG) New Home Builder Advisory Board in 2016.
- Awarded Corporate Excellence Award at M/I Homes in 2013.
- 4 time speaker at NAHB International Builder Show (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Previously, Will was a founding partner of MCLA The Lax Mag, a print magazine covering college lacrosse, which was acquired by InsideLacrosse (an ESPN affiliate) in December 2011. Will also served in various positions at Apple Inc. (AAPL) for five years and was featured as spotlight speaker on apple.com.