Watch The Webinar
Re-imagining Home Buyer Communication:
Managing Your Sales & Marketing Process
Presenter: Dave Betcher, Lasso CRM
Date: July 16, 2019
About the Presentation
No matter how talented your sales team is, or how hard they work, without a roadmap for success it’s a lot harder than it needs to be. A systematic approach to selling ensures that there is consistency with how you manage your leads; but how do you incorporate personalization to your messaging? This session will go beyond the basics and provide insight and tools to create and manage workflows.
What You Will Learn:
- Determine your goals: re-engage, educate, appointments, or close
- What does a successful work-flow (sales and marketing process) look like
- Getting your content ready: Mapping your content to the prospect’s journey
- The types of campaigns you should be creating based on the Marketing-Sales funnel
- Get lead nurturing campaign examples to take back and make your own
Join Dave Betcher, VP of Consulting for Lasso CRM, in this 45-minute webinar as he discusses the important components of a successful sales process workflow.
Dave Betcher has been in the homebuilding industry for 13 years and has been an executive with Lasso Data Systems since its inception. He has presented the benefits and best practices of technology in marketing, sales and customer service to builders and developers around the globe including the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe. Dave has trained over 1,000 builder representatives, both onsite and online, about the power of CRM; including Lead Management, Sales Process, and Email Marketing that works. His deep understanding of the residential housing industry provides a unique value perspective for both sales professionals and management.