Watch The Webinar
How to Create Championship Winning Sales Teams
Presenter: Roland Nairnsey, New Home Sales Coach
Date: April 23, 2019
About the Presentation
How do you RATE?
Creating a winning sales team and maintaining its success is no accident. Learn how to build and maintain consistent sales success with strategies and processes proven to work in today’s market from renowned New Home Sales Coach and Consultant, Roland Nairnsey.
The role of top new home sales managers and owners is to focus on all of the activities that RATE entails. RATE is Recruiting, Accountability and Adaptability, Training, and Evaluation. In this 45-minute webinar, Roland will teach you how to:
- Evaluate the three types of meetings you should be having
- Implement simple yet effective Training ideas
- Keep your team Accountable and your style Adaptable, as is it is not a one-size-fits-all approach
- Learn a simple 12-step Recruiting process, gleaned from Roland’s hiring of over a thousand new home sales professionals
- Learn simple, real-world processes that you will be able to implement and replicate immediately creating your own success
Hosted by Lasso’s Dave Betcher. Please join us!
New Home Sales Coach
For over a decade, Roland has been a national sales trainer, training thousands of new home salespeople and REALTORS® throughout the United States and Canada, and with students from as far away as India and Australia. He is excited to be back fulfilling his passion of coaching salespeople to success and to be the owner of his new company, New Home Sales Coach.
Roland is a noted author on selling and closing, writing for The National Association of Home Builders magazine, Selling Power, and more. He has spoken many times at the International Builders Show and is a fixture at SEBC in Orlando. He is currently writing his first book, Mastery of Closing: How to Increase Your Sales, Connect with More Clients, Sell with Integrity & Create the Perfect Client Experience. He was a speaker at the NAHB Sales Rally at IBS in January 2018.
Learn more by visiting NewHomeSalesCoach.com.