Business Development Representative
Lasso CRM is looking for a new Business Development Representative All-Star. An ideal candidate will be ambitious, energetic, and passionate about a career in professional sales. This position has potential to be a stepping-stone to a Sales Executive or Business Development Manager role here at Lasso CRM.
You will be engaged daily in proactive outbound lead management and prospect development. You will work hand in hand with a sales coach that is skilled in the processes, techniques, and latest tools used in outbound/account based selling. Your role has a direct impact on our success by providing prospective prospects with high value information about the benefits of our software and, as a result, qualified appointments for product demonstrations with our sales executives.
If this sounds like you then this role may be the perfect fit or you. We are looking to ‘Lasso’ a Business Development Representative with proven results and at least one year of telesales experience, preferably in a fast paced B2B marketing environment.
Lasso is the creator of the leading cloud-based CRM software for real estate marketing and sales. Our users are real estate developers, homebuilders, and sales agencies that use Lasso to convert prospects to purchasers, faster and easier. Our vision is to be the technology hub for new home sales in North America by providing a unique combination of remarkable software and expert services. To achieve our vision we need to tell a compelling story about the unique benefits our solution provides and the success our clients experience using Lasso.
What you will be doing
- Research geographic markets and industry sources to identify and target companies that fit our customer profiles
- Use a combination of phone and email activities to schedule qualified appointments for sales executives
- Ensure all activities provide high value content and education about our product benefits and services
- Use strong selling and influencing skills that overcome objections and nurture relationships
- Complete recommended call and email activities daily to achieve the required number of qualified appointments for product demonstrations each month
- Use consistent automated follow up processes for both new and aged leads
- Update prospect profiles and notes daily in the CRM system
- Work closely with other marketing and sales team members to discover new opportunities
- Proactively expand your product knowledge to maximize your insight and value to prospects
- Attend industry conferences to broaden your industry expertise and know-how
What we are looking for
- Preferably you reside in Vancouver BC
- One or more years experience in telesales
- A master of outbound phone skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Enthusiastic and likeable
- Must be able to communicate with individuals at senior levels of an organization
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Superior relationship building, objection handling, and closing skills
- Adept at using technology including MS Office applications, with knowledge of CRM tools a plus.
- Self-motivated, with ability to manage time effectively and work independently.
If you think you’re a good fit, send your resume and cover letter to careers@LassoCRM.com. Lasso is a privately held company based in Richmond, BC, Canada.