Earlier this month we welcomed AtlasRTX back to the Lasso Webinar series. Laura Smous, VP of Strategic Innovation, explained why text messaging is a sound strategy to engage new home buyers and increase the performance of sales and marketing teams.
Did you know…
- The first SMS text message was sent December 3, 1992. That makes text messaging old enough to bite, drink and rent a car
- 98% of text messages are read within 2 minutes
- 9 out of 10 consumers want to text message with businesses
- By 2020, 48.7 million consumers will have opted in to receive business SMS
- Text gets 209% higher response rates than phone calls, Facebook or email
- 50% of homebuyers prefer texting to calling, yet only 15% of agents do it
Learn how text messaging communicates information in the way today’s consumers prefer – bite-sized, on-demand, relevant, anytime and anywhere.
Watch the webinar below:
For more information about the Lasso+AtlasRTX software integration, visit Lassocrm.com/integrations.