The only way for salespeople to improve is to be able to handle direct, honest feedback on sales performance, and as a manager, there is an art to delivering feedback so it is HEARD. On Thursday, January 23, 2014, video mystery shopping and sales training expert Melinda Brody will deliver a 45-minute webinar, geared to both sales managers and salespeople, on how to deliver and accept effective feedback.
Sales Managers will learn:
- How to use your active listening skills to deliver the message properly
- How to discuss the issue, not the person
- The importance of a Mastermind Group
- How to continue to offer feedback as an on- going event, not once or twice a year
Salespeople will learn:
- How to solicit feedback from friends, peers and your boss to improve performance
- How to not take negative feedback so personally
Don’t miss this very informative and practical webinar on January 23 at 9 a.m. PST/12 p.m. EST!
Melinda Brody, MIRM, is president of Melinda Brody and Company, Inc. For three decades, Melinda’s firm has video mystery shopped over 25,000 on-site salespeople and knows what’s REALLY going on in the field of new home sales. Melinda is a keynote speaker and seminar leader, presenting at the International Builders’ Show’s popular Super Sales Rally. Her new book, They Said WHAT??!! Behind the Scenes of 25,000 Undercover Video Mystery Shops, explores how to excel at selling new homes by doing everything WRONG! For more information, visit www.MelindaBrody.com.