The New Home University is a two-day leadership, marketing and sales management workshop geared exclusively to homebuilders and sales managers.
On March 16-17, 2015 at the Four Seasons in Philadelphia, Myers and Mollie are teaming up to show you how to market your communities most effectively to today’s buyers, and increase your profits by using updated sales and management techniques for 2015. They’ll take you through the complete home sale cycle, including:
- Think like a marketer by understanding your buyer
- Devise a foolproof online marketing program
- Compete against resales – marketing New vs. Used
- Master the new rules to new home sales management
- Raise your home prices strategically and steadily for maximum margins
- Unlock your sales team’s potential with the right – and newest – education and training programs
- Discover how to go home to peaceful evenings, rather than facing stress filled days. They’ll put the FUN back into business for you!
It’s a two-day, double dose of education, inspiration, networking from two of the industry’s most sought-after consultants.
Registration is now open, and discounts apply if you sign up before December 31. Group rates also apply for two or more participants.
Learn more about The New Home University 2015 and register at www.thenewhomeuniversity.com.
We’ll see you there!