You know that building green is “in,” but beyond the good it does for the environment, do you know the profound effects it can have on homeowners’ safety and comfort?
Homebuyers, particularly women, are becoming more aware and educated about what makes a home safe for their families. In this 45-minute webinar with the “Green Home Coach,” Marla Esser of HomeNav, learn why building green matters, how to easily incorporate green elements into new and existing communities, and how your sales staff can learn the “language of green” to sell the emotional value of energy-efficient and green features in homes.
- The environmental, economic and social impacts of building green
- What qualifies as “green” and where to get resources
- First steps in building or adding green features
- Learn the basics of a new language to talk to potential home buyers about your green and energy-efficient homes
- Learn how to use the key phrases of this new language that will help you sell more houses faster
Join us Tuesday, June 30 at 9 a.m. Pacific/12 p.m. Eastern!
This is the fourth webinar in the Fresh Perspectives 2015 series, presented by Lasso and NAHB’s Professional Women in Building. By registering for this webinar, you will be registered for the entire 6-part series which takes place May-July 2015. Feel free to attend as many webinars as you’d like. Learn more at www.LassoCRM.com/FreshPerspectives.