Have you ever worked with a REALTOR® who just didn’t seem to want to close the deal? Do you wish it were easier to work together to accomplish everyone’s ultimate goal – to sell a home?
On Thursday, November 14, 2013, Kimberly Mackey of New Homes Solutions will present an entertaining, yet thought-provoking, perspective on why REALTORS® and new home sales agents don’t seem to always get along. Guaranteed to change the way both “sides” view one another, you’ll learn real, out-of-the-box solutions for successfully working together, including:
- Why is the relationship so often adversarial? How can we overcome that?
- Partnering with outside real estate agents can/should provide real LEVERAGE for your marketing budget
- Understanding and harnessing the MLS in ways most builders have never considered
- How you can become a POWER PRESENTER and be invited back again and again to the Broker’s sales meetings
- Out-of-the-box Ideas (that won’t break the bank) to set yourself apart with our REALTOR® friends, so that you can become PARDNERS FOREVER!
Join us for this 45-minute webinar, hosted by Lasso CRM. This is a popular topic for discussion, and spaces are sure to fill fast. Register here today!
Kimberly Mackey has earned a reputation as someone with real world solutions in a competitive, rapidly changing sales environment. Founder of New Homes Solutions, Inc., a company dedicated to providing sales and leadership solutions, she has created such impactful programs as “50 Sales per Year before Any Walk-in Traffic.” Kimberly is a published author and keynote speaker with a decade and a half of experience in the home building and real estate industry, and works with builders, developers, and brokerages across the nation. Kimberly is the architect of the Preferred Builder Partnership program with Prudential Tropical Realty, a cutting edge builder/REALTOR® program that increased new home builder sales by over 200%. For more information, please visit www.NewHomesSolutions.com.