One of the purposes of this blog is to provide our readers with some cool technologies and information that we feel will help them with New Home Marketing and Sales. Each month, we post new links to either software sites or informational sites that we have found useful.
Following is a “round-up” of our lists over the last few months.
Please check them out . . .
- RSS in Plain English – want to better understand RSS? View this brief video from Common Craft.
- Web Ink Now – Online thought leadership by David Meerman Scott
- Techsmith – Creators of Snagit, screen capture software
- Facebook business page – how to create a Facebook business page
- Seth Godin – one of the most popular blogs in the world
- Xobni – drowning in email? Check out this Outlook add-on
- Marketing Profs – it’s a rich resource that offers actionable know-how to help you market your products and services better
- What’s a Moo Card? – these simple cards are the latest craze for handing out your contact information
- Adobe Photoshop Express – something free from Adobe – create and store photo libraries
- Eyejot – send video messages via email
- Sender’s Time Zone – are you sending email to people all over the world? This Outlook add-on will show the time zones of your email contacts
- Twine – collect online content and keep track of your interests
Do you have a favorite application or website that you would like to share? Let us know. We’d love to hear about it.