Dear Lasso Friends,
As we near the end of 2016, on behalf of the entire Lasso team, I would like to wish you and your families the very best during the Holiday Season and for 2017!
Amid much economic and political turmoil across the globe, 2016 has been another tremendous year for the homebuilding industry in terms of growth and innovation. We’ve also had an exciting year at Lasso. We’ve been proud to:
- Welcome a broad cross section of leading urban developers, single family and master planned builders, and new home agencies as new clients this year.
- Enhance data security, redundancy, and resiliency with the migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS), a world leader in cloud-based infrastructure and software development services.
- Introduce the redesigned Sales Center Home Page with more features and streamlined display, navigation, and improved accessibility on mobile devices.
- Provide additional expert services as part of our QuickSTART Success implementation and training to help users more easily deploy, adopt, and use Lasso.
- Announce the addition of homebuilder software veteran Jerry Bauer as our Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Our #1 goal in 2017 is to provide you with more product innovations including e-marketing improvements, SMS, deeper integration capability with other systems, and advances in reporting and analytics.
We feel fortunate to serve you, the very best in new home sales and marketing, and we look forward to helping you make 2017 even more successful and profitable. As always, if you have questions or there’s anything more we can do, please don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
For now, from the Lasso Team to yours, have a safe, happy and prosperous holiday season!
Thank you and best wishes,
CEO, Lasso CRM