A prospect is live on your website – now what?
Lasso’s Website Analytics include a feature that notifies you when a prospect is live on your site. You’re able to see which pages they’re visiting and how long they spend on each page. While it makes for great cyber people-watching, website analytics actually gives you valuable information to leverage in your next follow-up contact. But how do you do that, without seeming too Big Brother-ish?
It’s exciting to see! One of your prospects, at this very moment, is actively searching for information on your website. You recognize that the time to act is now, that there is a small window of opportunity when your company and homes are top of mind. Of course, you don’t want to call them immediately and let them know you can see them on the site.
According to Sara Williams, Lasso’s Director of Sales, here’s what you can do:
- In Lasso, go to the prospect’s profile page and review the last communication.
- If the prospect is already highly engaged, follow up according to your existing sales process. Their online activity simply confirms their interest.
- If the prospect has been inactive, try to re-engage them. There are a couple of ways to do this:
- Send a note or call them to get an update on their home search, home for sale, etc. They’re already thinking about you, so your outreach is usually welcomed.
- Based on the web pages they’re viewing, send them additional information about the community or floor plans to add value to their home search.
Just remember, you don’t want to startle prospects by saying you can see them online. But you do want to take action quickly, before the window of opportunity closes.
If you’d like more information on Lasso’s Website Analytics, or additional sales training, please contact the Lasso Team at email@example.com.