Sales Development Representative (Richmond, BC + Some Remote Flexibility)
Lasso is the creator of the leading cloud-based CRM software for real estate marketing and sales. Our users are real estate developers, homebuilders, and new home agencies that use Lasso to convert prospects to purchasers, faster and easier. A recognized leader in our industry, our vision is to be the technology hub for new home sales in North America by providing a unique combination of remarkable software and expert services. To achieve our vision we need to broaden the awareness of the unique benefits our software provides and the success our clients and users experience using Lasso.
We are looking for a passionate experienced B2B Sales Development Representative. As a core member of our sales and marketing team, you will apply your proven outbound prospecting skills to generate results in key growth markets. You will have plenty of tools to help you, including a well-known brand, strong reference-ability, and regular new product features and innovation to deliver increasing value for prospective clients!
- You are passionate about sales and offering the best solution to clients. It’s part of your DNA!
- You are a hunter! You love the art of sales, but just as important, you understand the numbers behind it and know that success also comes from hitting activity targets.
- You thrive on connecting with prospects, whether with a senior executive on a cold call, or through a creatively written e-mail that engages them in how a solution will help solve their pain! Even better is the thrill of closing and bringing on a new client!
- You are likeable, enthusiastic, tenacious, and persistent.
- You act with professionalism and integrity – no exceptions.
- You are mature, driven, and aspire to learn and grow in your career.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and research targeted lead lists focused on key geographic markets and our three core segments (Home builders, Developers, New Home Agencies).
- Launch an outreach sales process with messaging and value propositions tailored to user personas.
- Acquiring industry knowledge will be a journey, but you are a quick study and will proactively drive your learning from our team that has extensive industry knowledge.
- Use a creative mix of tools, including cold calls, emails, video email, LinkedIn, SMS, to execute a disciplined sales process to qualify and progress prospects to a product demonstration.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to coordinate targeted campaigns.
- Update Lasso CRM on a daily basis with all sales contact activity.
- Execute weekly and monthly activity metrics to achieve target conversion rates that predictably deliver the target results of qualified sales demos.
What you bring:
- One or more years of B2B outbound/SDR experience.
- Superior relationship building and objection handling skills.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills, articulated in a polished manner.
- Self-motivated, with ability to manage time effectively and work independently.
- Adept at using technology and internet research skills.
- Some experience in SaaS or enterprise software and/or the residential home building industry would be a bonus.
- A university or college degree in business or equivalent experience.
We take our users’ success and our software very seriously while fostering a relaxed, fun, and supportive environment. Here are some of the things we provide:
- We offer a competitive compensation package that rewards success!
- This role can progress to a consultative sales position with advancement based on commitment to the process, achieving results, and teamwork.
- We provide you a tools budget, with no authorization needed, that you can use to make yourself productive.
- We know learning is a must on and off the job. We provide funding for continual learning, conferences, workshops, and have a formal education matching program.
- Medical and Dental benefits.
Lasso’s vision is to be the technology hub for new home sales in North America by providing a unique combination of remarkable software and expert services. To achieve our vision we need to add more top-notch people to our team. That’s why we’ve created a great work environment encouraging self-direction, personal development, and teamwork. If you think you’re a good fit, send your resume and cover letter to careers@LassoCRM.com
Lasso is privately held and based in Richmond, BC, Canada. To learn more please visit www.lassocrm.com.