Office Administrator (Richmond, BC + Some remote flexibility)
Who we are ...
Lasso is the creator of the leading cloud-based CRM software for real estate marketing and sales. Our users are real estate developers, homebuilders, and new home agencies that use Lasso to convert prospects to purchasers, faster and easier. A recognized leader in our industry, our vision is to be the technology hub for new home sales in North America by providing a unique combination of remarkable software and expert services. Learn more about Lasso at LassoCRM.com
What we need ...
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-starter in a newly-formed, full time, Office Administrator position. Working primarily from our Richmond office, this hard-working, results driven individual will contribute and excel. He/She will have great attention to detail along with a professional and welcoming attitude.
Lasso is committed to developing an extraordinary team; we seek out and retain exceptional people. Our environment is success-oriented, friendly and supportive with opportunities for career growth and personal development. Ideal candidates are competent, enthusiastic, creative, team oriented, hard-working and like to have fun!
What the job entails ...
- Finance administration: Invoicing, cheques & deposits, basic accounting
- Sales administration: creating & processing new client agreements
- CRM system: data entry & reporting
- General office organization (e.g. ordering supplies, travel arrangements)
- Meeting and company event coordination
- Support other departments, including marketing & client experience
Skills/Attributes we are looking for ...
- Genuinely enjoys working and collaborating with other people
- Some basic accounting knowledge
- Communicate well both in written communication, phone, and face-to-face
- Understands the importance of providing exceptional customer experience
- Can prioritize and manage daily activities and special projects simultaneously
- Can manoeuvre around Word, Excel & PowerPoint like a pro (and figure things out easily)
- Knowledge of an accounting system would be great (i.e. Simply Accounting, AccPac, etc.)
- Even better if you've got some Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience
Interested in the position? Ideally, some office experience is preferred; however, we will happily review applications from recent college graduates. Please let us know why you are interested in the position and relate your experience and education to the role. A cover letter, along with your resume is preferred. Send to email@example.com