Run Your Business More Efficiently
The Lasso API lets you seamlessly transfer data back and forth between Lasso CRM and other software you use to run your business. Automate the data transfer--avoid duplicate manual data entry and keep your customer’s contact data in sync.
With the Lasso API you can:
- Add new contacts or retrieve existing ones
- Update contact information of existing registrants
- Capture significant events by recording history or notes
- Trigger sales processes based events in your external systems
With the assistance of your in-house programmer or IT team, you can use the Lasso API to automate the process of pushing contact and inventory information from Lasso to your other systems, as well as pulling updated information back into Lasso.
What You Can do With the API
Use the API to connect to the front-end or backend systems such as web forms, contract processing software, selections management systems, and ERP or accounting systems.
Some of the ways our clients have used the API:
- Create a multi-part registration form that lets web visitors enter a small amount of information in the initial form, and then progressively enter more information as they take additional actions on your website.
- Manage duplicate records before they enter Lasso. You can search for registrants, insert new records, update contact information, modify sales details, append notes, history, question answers for existing registrants.
- Keep contact information in sync with other systems. Contact information can be updated in Lasso and registrant data is sent to another business system when an update happens in Lasso.
- Use for targeted marketing campaigns. Record significant events to Lasso when they happen in another system. Update sales details, ratings, follow-up processes and enter history items. Use this information to segment registrants in a custom list and hook into Lasso’s sales process.
If you're a Lasso client, contact your Client Director to find out how to upgrade your subscription.
Integrations with Partners
While the Lasso API allows you to create custom integrations between Lasso CRM and your other business systems, we have also developed pre-built integrations with software used in the building industry.
Messaging Platform: AltasRTX
Now you can capture your chat exchanges in Lasso. Conversations occurring in AtlasRTX appears in the registrant’s history in Lasso, giving you a real-time, comprehensive picture of your buyer’s engagement.
AtlasRTX is an A.I. chatbot solution for home builders that works alongside your sales team to create an amazing customer experience 24/7, in 100+ languages, in the ways customers prefer—text, messaging and web chat. Home builders have seen a 50% shorter contact-to-contract time using AtlasRTX to assist their sales team. Learn more about AtlasRTX.com.
"At Dunhill Homes we are using AtlasRTX to accelerate engagement with our walk-in traffic to our model homes. By sending out a text message and asking two quick questions after someone has visited, we gain insight into what their experience was like and the probability to purchase a new home. The best part is that the information is all captured right into Lasso! Our sales and management teams can view the text stream and log into Atlas within the Lasso platform. The integration of these two systems provides our sales team with honest feedback directly from our prospects that we never have been able to capture before! Since the integration between Lasso and AtlasRTX, it is safe to say that over 25% off our sales each month are a direct result of following up better, smarter, and more efficiently than ever."
Chris Hartley, VP of Sales & Marketing for Dunhill & Nathan Carlisle Homes