Director of Marketing
You are a top performer in your current Marketing management role, but you aspire for much more. You want to make your mark and be a key contributor to the growth and success of an entrepreneurial software company. You are adept at all things about digital & online marketing, but you’ve also implemented and led an outbound account based marketing strategy. You totally understand that Marketing is all about customer acquisition and revenue growth. You embrace objectives and strategy with an analytical approach to measuring, analyzing, and adjusting course rapidly to drive desired results. You understand that teamwork with the sales, product, and service teams are key to success. You passionately lead by example and naturally roll up your sleeves to achieve your goals and objectives.
If this sounds like you then we may have just the role for you. We are looking to ‘Lasso’ a Director of Marketing with three to five years of leadership experience, preferably in a fast paced B2B marketing environment.
Lasso is the creator of the leading cloud-based CRM software for real estate marketing and sales. Our users are real estate developers, homebuilders, and sales agencies that use Lasso to convert prospects to purchasers, faster and easier. Our vision is to be the technology hub for new home sales in North America by providing a unique combination of remarkable software and expert services. To achieve our vision we need to tell a compelling story about the unique benefits our solution provides and the success our clients experience using Lasso.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for both online and outbound marketing strategies and tactics
- Accountable to meet or exceed lead generation goals
- Establish a thorough analytical process to continually measure, evaluate, and improve results
- Coach, guide, and mentor a lean marketing team
- Oversee and evolve existing content strategy and distribution
- Work closely with sales, product, and client success teams on campaigns and communications
- Develop and manage the marketing budget
- Work collaboratively on development of the Brand
- Know and stay current with digital media technologies, tools, trends, and best-practices
- Forecast and report traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs
What we are looking for
- 3-5 years of Marketing management experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Preferably with a Degree in Marketing
- Experience in the software or homebuilding industry an asset
- A proven track record of executing and delivering results
- An understanding of customer and buyer psychology to support the marketing & sales funnel
- Deep acumen across all aspects of digital marketing including SEM, SEO, display, and retargeting
- Proven ability to develop, lead, and execute an outbound account based marketing strategy
- Strong business insight with ability to think strategically, act tactically, and measure everything
- Superior coaching skills to mentor a small team and prioritize a diverse workload
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, confident, humble, a dynamic leader
If you think you’re a good fit, send your resume and cover letter to careers@LassoCRM.com. Lasso is a privately held company based in Richmond, a suburb of Vancouver, Canada. To learn more please visit www.LassoCRM.com.